Saturday 12 September 2009

Calling all mums and dads....wanted.. children's drawings to make sample cushions... read on!

One of the unique gifts we make are children's cushions... designed by children for themselves!

We can convert the drawings into embroidered cushions & framed pictures, and personalise with the childs name, age and date the drawing was done. Each cushion will be unique to the child that painted it!

I have a large show in October and would like to make more samples to show off this technique... however, I don't have any children to draw for me!

If any ones children love to draw and would like to help, please contact me.... of course you will get a HUGE thank you... and any drawings I use, I will send you a completed cushion near to Christmas.

Please look at my website for more information and examples of what I need....

Thanks for your help in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...