Thursday 5 November 2009

Embroidered Christmas Decorations

Just thought I would show you some embroidered Christmas decorations and cards that I have been working on tonight!
The hanging hearts are £6 each, they are finished with East of India ribbon and a wooden button. The gingerbread man is lovely, but takes quite a long time to make so I haven't made too many yet!
I love the Christmas napkins, they have the same heart shape as the hanging heart decoration and Christmas cards.. so everything matches!
I have been working away with work all week, and had lots of time to do hand sewing while I have been in the hotel in the evenings... also, i used the hotel as a backdrop for some of the photos!
Items will be added to our website over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...