Sunday 6 March 2011

A productive weekend!

After last weekend in Dorset with the Kingcombe Group, I felt inspired to finished my stargazer lily free machine embroidered fascinator.... and I'm really pleased with the finished result!
 The feather and wired crystal stamens were fiddly, but I think it was worth it.
 I've also finished this weekend, my dusty pink flowered fascinator with birdcage veil

and suffolk puffs with pearls and crystals on the back. 
 I have been busy making vintage lace garters as well..... as you can see they are all different... and can be personalised with a secret message embroidered to the inside... check out my Folksy Shop for more details.
 I think this is my favourite this time...Cotton lace made on old Nottingham Lace looms in Nottingham with "something blue" ribbon bow and diamante heart...
 and my new "handmade by www.extraspecialtouch.co.uk" label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...