Monday 10 August 2009

Busy weekend.....












I have had a lovely weekend... Saturday had a visit to the hair salon... which always makes a girl feel good!


Then a big night out with the girls for my friend Hen party. She gets married at the end of August and I'm really excited! I have done all the personalised Stationery and matching napkins... so a good wedding gift and hopefully some lovely photos for my webiste!

The weather was so hot on Sunday we had a freinds and family day out to Wollaton Park.... pinic blankets... balls games.... kids..... and a little bit of wine! A great day had by all! Also, thank you to a few of my models, Ella, Ellie & Adam... (although I'm not sure Adam enjoyed it as mush as the girls!)


This evening I have placed by first order with Noonoodesigns... beautiful, unique baby gifts and blankets we can personalised.... I'm really excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...