Tuesday 25 August 2009

First completed wedding stationery order!

This week I have completed my first wedding stationery order... and we are going to the wedding on Saturday so I can take lots of lovely photos! Lets hope the weather is warm, Lucy and James are getting married at St Helen's Church, Burton Joyce and the reception is at The Belfry Hotel in Nottingham.





Our friends Robert & Rebecca were married this Friday just gone and we had a fantastic time celebrating into the early hours.... I made them a gorgeous personalised wedding heart pillow with their names and date of the wedding.... hopefully a gift they will keep forever!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi,

    what a lovely blog and what beautiful things you make, just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for follwoing me.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I had to leave a note for you to say what a wonderful blog you have here. I've loved reading your interesting and creative posts. You have fab pictures too - perfect ! Thank you so much for sharing them all and best wishes... enjoy the rest of the weekend....

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...