Thursday 10 February 2011

Has been busy making more embroidered fascinators....

Q. Do you know what these are??? I didn't till a few weeks ago!
A. Flower making tools! They help you to shape silk fabric into 3d petal shape.... and they are wonderful!


I have treated myself to some new flower making tools, which help to shape fabric into a 3D petal shape.
So instead of using wire to shape my petals, I can shape into a far softer petal shape.... and I think the embroidered rose petals are simply beautiful!
 
I think this sweet little fascinator, in 100% brown silk looks so vintage.... I love it!
And my new "Handmade by Heidi" labels.... add the perfect finishing touch!
You can find it in my Folksy Shop.... or I can make it in your own colour to match your outfit... (I have a supplier of over 160 colour shades of silk... so I'm sure we can find just what you need!). 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful. Love the vintage tones and the shape - simple but with a bit of sparkle too. I have a wedding in June so will be popping to your folksy shop once I've chosen my dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments.... we can make in your own colour, so to match your outfit perfectly! :)My silk supplier has over 160 colour shades... so I'm sure we can find something perfect!
    hx

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...