Saturday 26 February 2011

Kingcombe Group Weekend...

This weekend I am down in Dorset at The Kingcombe Centre, and I feel very lucky to be invited the Kingcombe Group who will be exhibiting at Killerton Hall over Easter. I arrived late last night, so I unloaded the car, and then had a glass of wine and a chat with everyone.
 This morning I showed my fascinators, and it's lovely to hear comments and advice for all the other embroiders.

Sandra Coleridge is working opposite me, (and also runs the group) and creates wonderful felted and embroidered landscapes... check out her website to see more of her work and workshops she teaches all over the UK.

The group meet at Beech Cottage... which is in the middle of no where.... especially last night when I was trying to find it in the foggy and it was pitch dark!!
 View from the back of Beech Cottage... simply beautiful!
 And the quiet road outside!
Stargazer Lily petals I have been working on today.... drying on the radiator ready for making up in the morning.....
now time for a few glasses of wine :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments about our blog...